Our client a Vacant Property Management Company is seeking a Property Manager who has a passion for property and wants to progress in their career.
The successful candidate will be dynamic, well organised, confident and a target driven individual, who is able to demonstrate initiative and build rapport with the company's clients, contractors and suppliers.
The ideal person will possess excellent communication skills, and have a positive and determined approach. Working alongside the property guardian team, you will be responsible for day to day maintenance of our properties, making new properties habitable as well as regular property inspections. It will be your responsibility to ensure all properties are maintained to a high standard and all fire, health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Your role will include:
- Professionally and effectively dealing with all guardian and client enquiries
- Managing a team of handymen & subcontractors and maintaining a clear vision, communication and constant support
- Dealing with maintenance issues, arranging contractors & access as well as getting quotes for the works
- Organising and making sure gas, electrical and all other required certifications are in place and up-to-date including Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety inspections and Risk assessments
- Monthly property inspections and reports
- Arranging property check-ins and check-outs
- Key Management
- Profit and loss calculations for new properties
- Exercising initiative and diplomacy to manage the often differing expectations between guardians and clients
- Support in case of emergency
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- Hardworking and dedicated individual
- Previous experience in property management is essential
- High level of computer literacy - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Degree or equivalent is desirable
- Must have driver's license
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a small, successful team in a unique industry that is growing throughout the United Kingdom.