Our client, a market leader in the provision of security and maintenance services to empty properties. (mainly via an innovative solution of protection by occupation: Property Guardians) are seeking a Property Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that properties are fit for purpose and that they are compliant with health and safety regulations.
What are they offering?
- Salary between £23,000 - £27,000 doe + use of company vehicle
- Hours of work are 9:30am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 20 days holiday + 8 Statutory days
- Excellent career prospects in a rapidly growing company- great time to join
What are they asking for?
- Have previous experience of Surveying properties and writing condition reports
- Have a experience of conducting environmental health and fire risk assessments
- Possess a full-UK driving licence
- An Sia Licence (can be provided by company, if necessary)
Responsibilities will include;
- Attending sites to check health and fire safety.
- Carrying out full surveys to plan for configuration to meet purposes of letting the property out to Guardians.
- Taking responsibility for the in-house maintenance teams and external contractors when organising site meetings. Creating reports for clients' properties.
- Prepare reports on condition of empty properties at contract end.
- Carrying out site visits with property owning clients.
- Ensuring that stock levels are up to date.
- Develop competency when using in-house systems in order to arrange works required at properties as per management agreements.
- Attending sites with clients in order to assess condition of
- Ensuring that property inspections are carried out to agreed standards.
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety documentation is up to date for each client managed property.
- Attending sites to evaluate management costs. In order to be considered for these vacancies it is essential that candidates have knowledge of property surveying and compiling condition reports. A good understanding of environmental health and fire risk assessments is required.
Keywords: Surveyor, Fire assessments; Health & Safety; Risk Assessments; Sia Licence; Property, Real Estate