An international (Security) Protective Services group are looking for a Branch Manager to help manage a portfolio of clients and develop the growth of local business. A top brand/employer looking after destination clients.
Working from a local base, your main priority is the welfare of officers and commercial / operational viability of contracts. Reporting to the Operations Director you will assist in running contracts and helping to grow the portfolio. You will help drive profitable growth through development and leadership of an effective team that operates through delivery of excellent service to existing Local and National customers; improving operating efficiency and; expanding the portfolio.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £48K + company car / £7K car allowance
- career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
What are they asking for?
You will be a commercially orientated professional with knowledge of operations management It's a given that you will be personable and credible in dealings with team (officers). P+Ls should be easy reading for you and you know how to interrogate them and improve. Clients will speak highly of your professionalism and customer focus.
Security experience is not necessary- more important is that you are a good business all-rounder, not afraid of sales and negotiations but also the ability to manage a branch team responsible for the deployment of officers and other security solutions at multi sites..
Candidates that have been successful in this role in other parts of the country have come from roles such as National Accounts Managers, Contracts Management, Business Development Management in industries such as Facilities management, Document Management, Retail, Bookmakers- its all about you attitude and transferable skills.
To deliver results that meet or exceed the Business Plan; Budget and Forecasts through full responsibility and accountability for the P&L and effective use of team and support functions
- Develop a branch strategy based on location and client portfolio
- Sale/conversion of existing business to develop selection of solutions supplied (incl technology)
- Expanding your network of new prospective customers through promotion of protective services and converting them to your local portfolio
- Build and sustain strong long-lasting relationships with the client and maintain frequent contact
- Identifies and builds Value Added service capabilities and customer loyalty.
- Create effective working relationships between the different members of the virtual account team to continue to drive and improve account team productivity and ensure the customer receives a consistently high standard of service.
- Growth of the Branch Portfolio revenue and profitability through maximizing sales and growth opportunities with the existing account base, development of existing contracts, and ensuring the implementation of appropriate price increases. Ensure regular meetings with customers, assessment of satisfaction and compliance with contractual and SLA requirements and continuous improvement.
Key Search Terms: Contracts Operations Manager Manned Guarding SIA Guard
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.