Our client is one of the leading national providers of Security & FM. Due to exponential growth they are looking for an experienced Quality & Compliance Security Manager (or a Security operator who has led this type of remit) to ensure adherence to legal standards and in-house policies relating to all areas of Quality, Environmental, Compliance and Health & Safety.
The role will take responsibility for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of the business through planning, directing and coordinating activities to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
Working from Head Office in Saffron Walden your main focus will be the design and implementation of quality systems including the writing of policies and procedures along with auditing against related standards and legislation at head office and at client sites.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K and Car allowance of £5k
- Ongoing career enhancement and development
- Comprehensive benefits package (all travel expenses paid)
What are they asking for?
- You will come from a manned guarding management background and 1) a dedicated Quality & Compliance Manager OR 2) a manager who has led Quality / Compliance / ACS auditing.
- You will know what ACS stands for and be familiar with SIA requirements. You may even attend ACS and SIA forums.
- Any of the following numbers appear on your CV: 9001:2105 or 2008,7499, 7960, 7958, 7858
- Any Health + Safety qualifications/experience will be highly desirable along with some more numbers….18001 & 14001 - but if not don’t worry training and time will be given achieve this
- You will pride yourself on your professionalism and ethical standards. You will be able to build strong working relationships + will be comfortable saying “no” when necessary.
- Your eye for detail will be enhanced by your analytical ability to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations whilst also having a commercial awareness with the ability to embrace and drive change.
- Ensuring compliance to security standards and legislation through internal audit process and conducting investigations into breaches of policy, procedure and dishonesty;
- Creating a continuous improvement culture. Identify and develop value added ideas by sharing and implementing ‘Best Practice’ and challenging/improving Company processes within the business;
- The maintenance of the Company’s quality management documentation through a PDCA approach and where required write and implement new and/or amended policies and processes;
- Completion of the audit plan and through audits identify business improvement opportunities;
- Following Internal and External Audits that any statutory or company compliance issues are resolved and actions are taken to prevent re-occurrence;
- Maintaining and building relationships with industry regulators and awarding bodies such as the SIA and NSI by attending forums and facilitating external audits;
- Supporting risk management on implementation, maintaining/ testing Continuity Plans;
- Assist Sales on PQQs, tenders and re-tenders to ensure compliance for new work.