A growing and successful National Manned Guarding are seeking a recruitment and Vetting Officer to Support Operational Management to work at their Head Office in Euston and also from home.
Your main priority will be to oversee compliance in relation to operations recruitment (mainy security officers), ensuring vetting is completed in a timely manner and the tracking of employees licences and the subsequent renewing.
What are they asking for?
- Computer literate
- Experience of working to BS7858 is highly desirable
- A background in vetting or an operational understanding of vetting
- This could suit a vetting officer who wants to step up into recruitment
- Personable and credible (assertive) in their dealings with both clients, potential officers and internal management
- Ensure new starters hold SIA Licences where required.
- To ensure that all new recruits are fully vetted in accordance with BS7858.
- Support Vetting and SIA license compliance (6/8/10 week updates and chases)
- Liaising with senior management team re progress of individual vetting
- To ensure all recruitment advertising complies with legal requirements
- Coordinate recruitment for the department. Advertise, collate CV’s, conduct telephone interviews and arrange face to face interviews with relevant recruiting personnel ensuring the candidate is kept informed through all stages
- Complete regular reviews of current SIA licence holders ensuring all renewals/revoked licenses are processed as required
- Provide administrative support when a new contract is mobilised.
Salary to £25,000 + Benefits