A leading Top 10 Manned Guarding provider is seeking a Regional /Strategic Accounts Manager to manage a portfolio of strategic clients across The City & West End. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Contract / Site Managers / support staff to achieve profitability & growth targets whilst ensuring high standards of delivery. The welfare of your team is also a priority.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £55,000 + £6K car allowance/car
- Enhanced pension and healthcare
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
What are they asking for?
The successful candidate will have a track record in Operational Management within the manned guarding sector and live within an easy commute of The City. (e.g., London + Home Counties).
You will need to be a confident in management of people incl.: delegation, customer relationships, succession planning, performance management and working with others to achieve results.
At interview you will be able to demonstrate experience in progressively larger roles where you have driven improvements in growth, service quality, retention, cost effectiveness and profitability.
You will have a passion for keeping up to date with security industry standards, market changes and opportunities ensuring retention of the contract by introducing efficiencies + innovation.
You will be a keen networker who already has or ability to develop links with CoL and Met Police along with attendance at industry events such as CoL CPA and Security Institute events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead activities through implementation of strategic objectives.
- Control P&L + drive region to meet revenue, margin, retention + overheads targets.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients, strategic customers, colleagues, and industry experts to promote the Company brand.
- Assist the Sales and National Accounts teams in identifying and securing medium and high value new business opportunities e.g. National Accounts, in line with business objectives.
- Manage own key clients including service review meetings, recruitment of key staff, actively manage the performance of staff to ensure contract agreements and standards are met.
- Manage and motivate direct reports through effective use of goal setting, team briefings, performance review, appraisals, performance management, development and succession planning to support individuals in fulfilling their potential and maximizing productivity.
- Ensure highest standards of performance in business processes, such as: management reporting, administration, customer relationship management and recruitment
- To define, champion and implement best operational practice in quality and service delivery by means of robust and measurable processes, which can be benchmarked against industry/national standards.
- To actively participate in organisational projects and to support the development of strategic plans in order to achieve alignment between capability, capacity and business need.
Key Search Terms: manned guarding operations management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.