Our client is a leading supplier of bespoke security and fire safety solutions systems operating on the South Coast. They have a terrific opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join their established team to take on responsibility for the development of new clients in their area. Operating in Dorset, Hampshire, West Sussex, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire our client enjoys an excellent reputation on quality of service.
The role holder will be responsible for developing new business opportunities across agreed target sectors in the operating area .This will involve selling service solutions in CCTV, access, intruder and fire systems.
Industry experience is desirable and you will need to be a proven business developer who can work through all stages of the sale- from lead generation to client visit and qualification, costing, presenting and closing.
This business is growing and opportunities to progress are readily available, investment has been being carried out to ensure the services and systems sold are supported by a skilled operations team and the latest range of products ensuring that a complete solution is available to all customers both existing and new.
What are they offering?
- Salary £35k + bonus
- Company car/ car allowance, phone and laptop
- Future career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
- Support from a hands-on Sales Director
- The opportunity to sell across all disciplines
What are they asking for?
You will be a successful services industry business development / sales professional looking to work with an established company. Any exposure to Security/Fire or Facilities Management sectors would be advantageous, candidates will need to be able to sell a service however rather than a product.
- Building a pipeline of qualified business opportunities
- Generating you own leads by cold calling/ networking
- Attending trade shows, seminars and events when required
- Identifying profitable new opportunities
- Re-establishing lapsed client relations
- To work collaboratively with the other sales team members
- Attend regular client sales meetings
- Achieving agreed sales targets
- Following up on sales proposals and meetings
- Managing your own diary and sales activities
- Reporting weekly to the Sales Manager