Regional Role: Candidate must be located within patch: Birmingham to Glasgow
Working on a client specific account: this role will assist the National Security Manager in overseeing the compliant delivery all Security Services offered by the company and its suppliers to the end client. Your region will consist of data centres and corporate sites from Birmingham to Glasgow.
You will be focussed on managing and developing the security client relationship, security officer welfare, and supplier performance driving continuous improvement, value for money and ultimately customer satisfaction.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K with performance bonus
- Executive package including pension and healthcare
- Company Car
- Opportunity to work in fast paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
What are they asking for?
You will be a security operations management professional with a demonstrable strong customer and client focus in the corporate arena. Experience of managing suppliers will be crucial to this role: managing performance and identifying improvements using management data
Your career will point to experience of co-coordinating a security team or services and full awareness of Security related issues and in interview you will be able demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organization.
Desirable is a police/military background with National Critical Infrastructure knowledge or you could be a Loss Prevention expert
You will live within patch but will be able to travel nationally occasionally (drivers licence required)
Responsibilities will include…..
- Act as the subject matter go to person in all elements of security, asset protection and counter terrorism, within defined region and to act as support to the National Security Manager.
- ownership of KPI bench marking performance and continual improvement of key security suppliers
· Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
· Leading and developing security function within region and as directed within the wider account to maximise performance and quality of service
· Manage delivery of security staff and suppliers empowering them to exceed client expectation
· provide oversight on security planning and delivery identifying areas for improvements and driving change in manned services, electronic security systems, remote security management, key holding services and risk management.
· undertake risk reviews, inspections and security tests across your defined regional portfolio to make recommendations/ improvements on all aspects of security delivery.
· Act as an advisor to our customers, spending quality time with them to review their business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
· create and maintain healthy, safe, secure and sustainable environment within the Security function and ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety Policy/Procedures….