Sales Account Manager: Access Control Systems
Home + Field Based – you will work across and live in the London + SE patch.
International leading name in manufacture of Access Control systems are seeking a SE based sales or Account management professional to develop a portfolio of existing clients inc. integrators, M+E and installers. A background in access Control Systems is required.
Your focus will be to convert immediate opportunities + identify, develop +secure new business. You will report to a sales director and be part of a national and close-knit Business Development + Account Management team.
Their major USP is their high-end quality product at a realistic price point and also no supply chain issues supply chain issues- you can sell solutions that can be installed within weeks.
What are they offering?
The Sales Account Manager will grow their portfolio in line with the realistic business strategy whilst nurturing strong, professional, and credible working relationships with the customer base. This will be rewarded with a very attractive basic salary, motivating bonus scheme, car and benefits.
- Supportive senior team with realistic expectations
- Salary to £60K with realistic OTE £90K (in year 1) + “Proper Pension” + Health benefits
- An existing client base along with new opportunity pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car or allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- The position will be supported, by a team of pre-sales and technical engineers
- Lead + enquiry generation service provided by team
- Existing and Lapsed client list to immediately start developing
What are they asking for?
We seek applications from experienced business developers or account managers who have a successful sales record within Access Control e.g., for an integrator, manufacturer, or distributor.
Whilst mainly working with existing clients there will be a need to develop some new business so a hunter gatherer approach would be ideal.
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion: new business and established customers.
- A consultative style- fitting the right solution to the client’s needs.
- You know how to sell on features and benefits rather than price.
- Tenacious, under-pinned with integrity--High motivated, bright and energetic personality.
(You might be working for Honeywell, Paxton, ADT, Anixter, Genetec or Gallagher & want a step up or larger patch).
- Provide full support in all areas of sales, inc customer relationship management of existing customers as well as identifying and acquiring new customers within specific market sectors.
- Majority of your time will be spent developing existing relationships
- Working with specification such as M&E, Consultants and Architects presenting CPD’s
Key Search Terms: Security Systems Access Control Sales Business Development.
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management s sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.