Our client is a market leader in the provision of security and maintenance services to empty properties. (mainly via an innovative solution of protection by occupation: Property Guardians)) They are now seeking an experience Sales leader to take ownership of the businesses overall Sales and Marketing remit and delivering it through regional offices and teams alongside local managers.
What are they offering?
- salary to 70k– with commission, Pension + Healthcare
- Fully Expensed Company Car/Allowance, phone , Laptop, Expenses,
- 25 Days Holiday
- OTE package £100K
What are they asking for?
The ideal candidates will be a strong proven sales and marketing leader who can demonstrate a successful track record of delivering business growth in a relevant environment. You will have expertise in new product development & market creation with a well-honed commercial awareness and strong strategic development skills
You will be able to take key features and benefits of a product range and translate them into powerful business development and marketing campaigns along with proven experience of managing field based sales team. This is a national role so you will be based ideally in an area that travel across the country is possible (full clean licence)
You do not need specific sector experience although knowledge of any of the following sectors may be advantageous: Void Property, Property Management, Housing, Construction, Security, Facilities Management + Public Sector, Manned Guarding, CCTC, Access Control, Flexible Office space. You will not be targeted personally on margin but will be responsible for delivering the UK Sales Budget on Revenue, Profit, and properties under management along with Alarm and CCTV installations.
- Oversight of the Business Development and Marketing Services functions
- Oversight of the development of the existing product portfolios through modification and continuous improvement of the range (ie Guardians, Alarms, Security Guards, CCTV).
- Market penetration through campaigns that deliver revenue from new and existing customers
- Ownership and management of all national accounts through BDM Teams.
- leading co-operation and collaboration with other functions within the business to maximise efficiency and effectiveness and to provide an integrated response to customers
- Prepare and submit plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports
- Research competitors' products/services
- Develop goals and objectives, projects and priorities and assign them to Regional Managers
- recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and managing performance of all sales targeted employees alongside HR.
Key Search Terms:
Property Public Sector Empty Property Vacant Void Security CCTV Guarding Maintenance Sales Marketing Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security + Property Sectors and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.