2435 Group Sales Director: Manned Guarding: London
£100K basic salary + bonus + prestigious car/allowance: 1st year OTE £150K
Please only apply if you have a solid demonstrable background in business development within manned guarding. You will need to have closed £1m+ deals and achieved £5m+ years.
An international FM provider are seeking a Sales Director to lead their niche UK manned guarding business development team whilst also developing their own portfolio of clients.
You will have direct experience of selling manned guarding and an ability to lead a newly restructured Sales team. To succeed in this role the individual will be able to effectively operate in a broad range of environments.
You will be looking to take on a highly visible and influential role which is key to their ongoing success. You will become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking leadership team reporting into the Managing Director, with a great opportunity to shape their future across a range of services and sectors.
This is a national role but a relatively easy commute to central London is required as this is where the majority of clients currently are. You will carry a sales target and lead from the front in developing new relationships.
Managing a team of sales professionals, you will not be phased by ambitious growth plans. We are seeking to engage with a senior leader who can truly design, manage and deliver a growth plan.
What are they asking for?
- Experience of operating in a senior business development role in manned- guarding and a successful track record of performance.
- A personable communication style with the ability to quickly engage with and influence others and use creative flair both in presentations and bid submissions.
- Organisation and project planning skills and able to handle challenge and work under pressure.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness particularly in relation to understanding the financial dynamic of existing contracts and the modelling of new opportunities.
- A well-rounded commercial awareness, including experience of managing a budget
- Bid / tendering experience in converting large scale national high value tenders
- flexibility in leadership and management style, which is required in a business of this scale along with an agile and flexible work ethic
- Experience of managing and developing an improving business development environment
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, with the ability to spot and seize opportunities
- Relevant examples of conceiving and delivering successful new product / service introductions
- Delivered, or had significant input into, a company’s marketing and directional plan
- consultative selling and negotiation skills, with proven track record of presenting for new business
- Ability to host and attend relationship driven, industry-based forums / networking opportunities
- Implementing, and the use of, a comprehensive CRM system to track growth progress
- Ability to recruit, mentor and manage a team of business development professionals
- Analytical and reporting skills and intellectually robust with the ability to quickly assimilate and prioritise complex information
What are they offering?
- £100K basic salary + bonus + prestigious car/allowance: 1st year OTE £150K
- Private Medical Cover for Employee
- Enhanced Pension
- 25 days holiday + 2x Annual Salary Life Assurance
Key Search Terms:
Business Development Manager Director Sales Strategy Tenders Head of Sales Business development Director
Q1: Do you have a strong track record in Business Development within Manned Guarding?
Q2: Do you have a valid driver’s licence?
Q3: Are you able to travel extensively in the UK? (mainly England)
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Facilities Management, Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas