2435 Group Sales Director: Security Services
Please only apply if you have a credible background in security services sales
A national security services provider (mainly static, events, temporary systems, CCTV and Access Control) are seeking a Sales Director to lead their multi regional business development team whilst also developing their own portfolio of clients.
You will have direct experience of selling Security services to lead a newly restructured Sales team. To succeed in this role the individual will be able to effectively operate in a broad range of environments. Experience to date will include: 1) track record managing and delivering B2B service sales growth, 2) previous sales leadership experience.
This is a national role so you will need to be able to travel extensively and the closer you live to one of the regional offices the better: Bristol/Leeds/Manchester/Burton/Northampton/London
You will carry a sales target and lead from the front in developing new relationships.
Managing a team of sales professionals, you will not be phased by ambitious growth plans. We are seeking to engage with a senior leader who can truly design, manage and deliver a growth plan.
What are they asking for?
- A well-rounded commercial awareness, including experience of managing a budget
- Bid / tendering experience in converting large scale national high value tenders
- flexibility in leadership and management style, which is required in a business of this scale along with an agile and flexible work ethic
- Experience of managing and developing an improving business development environment
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, with the ability to spot and seize opportunities
- Relevant examples of conceiving and delivering successful new product / service introductions
- Delivered, or had significant input into, a company’s marketing and directional plan
- consultative selling and negotiation skills, with proven track record of presenting for new business
- Ability to host and attend relationship driven, industry-based forums / networking opportunities
- Implementing, and the use of, a comprehensive CRM system to track growth progress
- ability to recruit, mentor and manage a team of business development professionals
- analytical and reporting skills and intellectually robust with the ability to quickly assimilate and prioritise complex information
What are they offering?
- Basic salary between to £55K with an OTE £120 Based on commission and bonus.
- Car/ Car Allowance of £7,200 per annum
- Private Medical Cover for Employee
- Pension – 3% Matched
- 25 days holiday + 2x Annual Salary Life Assurance
You will operate with a high degree of autonomy, as you would expect from such senior appointments. This presents real scope for the direction of the business to be moulded and owned by the job holder.
Key Search Terms:
Business Development Manager Director Sales Strategy Tenders Head of Sales Business development Director
Q1: Do you have a strong track record in Sales Management within the security sector?
Q2: Do you have a valid driver’s licence?
Q3: Are you able to travel extensively in the UK? (mainly England)
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Facilities Management, Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.