Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Facilities Management soft services across the public and private sector in the UK. Due to a recent restructure (based on exponential growth) they are now looking for an experienced candidate from a sales/sales support background to lead the development and management of incoming business leads into results. (via distribution to sales/bid and operations teams)
Your focus will be converting internal and external marketing campaigns into lead generation and results
You will be tasked with developing a successful lead generation + conversion system, along marketing and arranging events, some social media management and inter departmental co-ordination.
What are they offering?
Competitive salary in the region up to £32 000 is on offer.
Growing + ambitious company/group: creating numerous career opportunities
Comprehensive Benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance and pension
What are they asking for?
The successful candidate could come from a variety of backgrounds. E.g Business Development, Sales Support, Marketing, Telesales,Call Centre Management, Media Sales or Recruitment.
What is important is the understanding of the importance of developing and converting incoming leads in an efficient and speedy manner. You will do this with the support of the sales team and senior management. Your role will be to follow thelead through to success.
You will be confident in developing relationships with your colleagues and clients to ensure the success of the above.
Your commercial acumen will mean that you will spend and manage resource to maximise return (budget control), you will be able to work to targets and meet deadlines
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Introduce new lead generation innovations
- Select and develop relationships with external partners e.g. telesales, marketing and social media companies
- Oversee every lead to conclusion and develop improvement in conversion rates
- Increase the number of leads via appropriate marketing/social media material (sharing wins, good news stories, intelligence)
- Keep current customers warm via appropriate marketing material and to generate up selling and cross selling opportunities
- Keep prospective customers warm via appropriate marketing material
- Arranging + marketing attendance at industry events
- Move targets through pipeline to tender or proposal stage
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security + Property related markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.