We have partnered with a well-established NSI Gold fire and security company based in the South East. Established for over 40 years, they are now seeking a consultative Sales Manager who can develop and execute a sales plan to increase the portfolio within the larger commercial marketplace and across identified market sectors such as electrical contractors.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £32k basic plus commission (unlimited OTE).
- Supportive environment (this is not a cold calling role)
- Car Allowance
- Pension, Healthcare etc.
- Career opportunities
What are they asking for?
You will have a demonstrable successful career in selling security solutions (CCTV, Access Control, Fire, Systems) and services to large clients and will be comfortable with progressing and closing contracts. A target of £700K pa will not phase you. This will have been built upon a sound technical knowledge of Fire and Security Systems along with a consultative approach with emphasis on new business opportunities
Experience in the design and sale of fire and security systems to the residential and commercial market is essential as is certificated knowledge of BS5839 Part 1 and current intruder alarm, CCTV and access control to NSI standards.
Knowledge of Honeywell, RISCO, Paxton, Dahua, Kentec, Apollo, BPT and Videx would be desirable, however, training can be provided
With an ability to understand client's business objectives and technical needs you can then engage necessary resource to support the account. Colleagues would describe you as inclusive with the ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally.
Proactive in your nature, you will enjoy a challenge and looking for a role with a company that has the size, scale and infrastructure to support your clients challenging needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive significant sales growth in allocated market sectors
- Cover an allocated region, attending meetings as and when required
- Accountability for all aspects of accounts from agreeing product and specification, formatting proposals, through to the installation and invoicing In line with Company strategy.
- Maintenance and development of the customer and prospect database (CRM system)
- Maintaining and developing relationships within existing accounts, and promoting the strategic business ethos
- Project support to ensure that the solution sold is effectively implemented Post-Sales support to assure very high customer satisfaction and business
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts within the security industry
- Attending key events and training sessions
Sales, Business Development, Security Systems, CCTV, Access Control, Fire,
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.