Our client, a market leader in the provision of security and maintenance services to empty properties. (mainly via an innovative solution of protection by occupation: Property Guardians) are seeking a Sales Support Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Sales team by ensuring that sales opportunities are monitored, followed through and reported on whilst acting as the first point of contact for all new business enquiries.
What are they offering?
- Salary between £20,000 - £23,000 doe + use of company vehicle
- Hours of work are 9:30am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 20 days holiday + 8 Statutory days
- Excellent career prospects in a rapidly growing company- great time to join
What are they asking for?
- Previous experience in supporting Sales / Business Development Teams;
- Account Management - Previous experience in developing new business accounts; and
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft systems for reporting purposes.
Responsibilities will include;
- Be the point of contact for all new business enquiries.
- Create sales pipelines for the BDMs to close
- Keep fully up to date with competitor analysis and all other industry updates.
- Attend and schedule regular meetings with clients in accordance with SLAs and KPIs
- Provide scheduled, detailed feedback to the Head of New Business
- Create legal documents pertaining to all sales opportunities.
- Maintain CRM system with up to date statuses of the prospects and also to monitor the progress of any given sales opportunity.
Keywords: Sales, Business Development; Report Writing; Client Liaison
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.