This prestigious manned guarding company are looking for an experienced Resource Scheduler to join their growing and exciting team based in London. Reporting into the Resource Manager you will work in a team of schedulers to manage the rostering of manned guarding (Security officer) shifts and cover for client sites
What are they offering?
- £12 per hour: Monday to Friday 0800-1800
- Career path to Duty Support/Contracts manager
- Supportive team
- Growing fast paced company
What are they asking for?
Ideally you will already have security scheduling experience (or similar scheduling experience) and be confident in working with people and IT. You will be able to prioritise competing tasks and be able to build relationships with a team working 20,000 hours per week and the clients at which they are based. You will possess a good level of numeracy to deal with pay and invoice queries and be able to analyse data quickly to investigate and solve issues.
Responsibilities will include;
- Your main responsibility will be effectively and efficiently deploying frontline employees across the company portfolio: allocating resource to ongoing requirements, (rosters generation) replacing drop outs and reacting to (anticipating) potential client short term needs.
- You will also deal quickly with any pay/invoice related queries (bearing in mind someone’s wages depends on you getting it right)
- Planning in advance, organisation of security officer availability, annual leave planning, welfare, and health & safety and training.
- Management of blow outs, (gap filling) sickness and working around planned annual leave to ensure all sites are fully covered with personnel
- Liaising direct with Area Managers to fulfil site requirements.
- Recruitment of additional staff
- Constant Data and Systems Cleansing + review
Control room / scheduling / shift operator / resourcer / planner / communications centre / control centre / security / management / rostering / resource scheduler / shift operator / Controller/ Security shift manager /
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.