Palmer McCarthy have been assigned by our client a high profile leading security service provider to identify a Corporate Account Manager to build on existing partnerships with clients and develop a strong relationship whilst advising and linking with the Central Services team.
To oversee the compliant delivery of the services offered by the company for a defined portfolio of customers and take ownership of the client relationship, security officer welfare, driving continuous improvement, value for money and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Be identified as the ‘customer champion’ and an asset in the retention and extension of their business with us.
- Act as an advisor to our customers, spending quality time with them to review their business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision making process they are involved in with regards to security and associated services.
- Use CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) to manage customer engagement and use it as the repository for all data including correspondence and SLA / KPI results etc.
- Ensure all customer queries / complaints are correctly recorded through the customer complaints procedure.
- Undertake periodic account reviews with senior management and demonstrate continuous improvement in client relationships
- Champion, with the support of the Area management teams, the introduction / roll out and ongoing development of account management systems.
- Lead, motivate and provide direction to the Area Managers and supervisors within their area of control and security officer staff generally to ensure the achievement of targets.
- Own the P&L and drive budgeted performance levels through the rigorous application of best practice in such areas as price reviews, cost control, avoiding the use of agency labour and third parties generally, maximising extra cover and ad hoc work, as well as contribution overall and demonstrate full knowledge, ownership and an understanding of accounts through periodic account reviews.
- Review governance tools and use them to drive performance.
- Working closely with the Central Services Team, ensure that all queries relating to; pay; holiday; uniform and other KPI’s affecting the satisfaction of clients and employees within your portfolio are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Ensure all debt is reviewed monthly and any debt approaching 90 day + is acted upon immediately
- With the support of the Area Management team, ensure that monthly QIR’s are completed and reviewed alongside appraisal and development activities for all relevant staff within your region in a timely fashion.
- Aligned with the Area Management team, support the Central Services team to ensure operational resources are sufficient to meet the expectations of customers generally as well as all relevant stakeholders in the business.
- Aligned with the Area Management team, support the Central Services team to ensure effective management of staff within your control and ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures in relation to recruitment, absence management, disciplinary procedures etc.
- Review weekly the Establishment Document with the Central Services team to ensure all permanent positions are covered and sufficient additional resources are in place.
- Ensure all staff issues are correctly recorded through the HR Helpdesk and reported on the HR tracker.
- With the support of the Area Management team drive all contract mobilisations / demobilisations
- Work closely with the Director – Account Management and the Sales Director to support business growth aspirations and agree a sales target that reflects the opportunity of the area you are responsible for.
- To ensure total adherence to company and security industry compliance in all areas within the designated portfolio of responsibility.
- To ensure effective recruitment, training and development of staff and ensure succession plans are in place for key positions within your area of control.
- Dynamically evaluate proposed and required changes to services identifying financial, personnel and operational performance implications.
- Produce accurate and timely reports and information as required by the client or the company.
- Personal responsibility for ensuring compliance and satisfying all audit requirements associated with our own quality processes as well as meeting the expectations of external stakeholders such as NSI, SIA, ROSPA and other relevant industry and non-industry bodies.
- With the support of the Area Management Team, ensure all documents such as Assignment Instructions, H&S and Risk Assessments etc are up to date.
- Maintain a healthy, safe and secure environment and ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation.
- Work co-operatively with other business sectors and support functions within the Company Group to promote and facilitate the achievement of company and corporate objectives.
- To ensure compliance with statutory and corporate requirements.
- Professional qualifications associated with the role.
- Good general level of education, preferably to higher education level. An MSc in Security & Risk Management would be desirable but not essential.
- 5 years + experience working in the Security Operations industry
- Commercial and financial awareness in a client environment
- Experience interfacing at all levels throughout an organisation
- PC literate – understanding of how to use technology as a tool
- Communication and presentation skills of high level
- Ability to influence and hold a position in a debate
- Good team player and Manager
- Able to command credibility and be able to influence
- Understanding of profit and loss and sales effect on it