Our client, a leading provider of manned guarding services, is seeking an experienced Security Account Manager in London to oversee the management of their services to a professional services company based in London.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the quality and delivery of the security service performance using management information to ensure that targets, service level agreed standards, and compliance requirements are met by individuals and the team. This will be achieved through building strong client relationships, keeping tight control of budgetary spend, whilst driving continuous improvement and where necessary, implement new working practices, policies and/or electronic systems to compliment the traditional manned guarding services provided.
- Act as Client Champion - First point of contact, relating to all client matters to ensure that retention and extension of services provided are maintained
- Attend regular client meetings to review their business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved with in regard to security and associated services.
- Own the P&L and drive budgeted performance levels through the rigorous application of best practice in such areas as price reviews, cost control, maximising extra cover and ad hoc work, as well as contribution overall and demonstrate full knowledge, ownership and an understanding of accounts through periodic account reviews
- Ensure that all AI's SLA's, KPI's and SOP's are updated and adhered to
- Lead, motivate and provide direction to the management team, supervisors and officers under your control to ensure targets are achieved
- Ensure that compliance and satisfying all audit requirements associated with quality processes as well as meeting the expectations of external stakeholders such as NSI, SIA, ROSPA and other relevant industry and non-industry bodies
- Liaison with Human Resources, Finance and Operational Management to ensure Recruitment, Training and Officer Welfare responsibilities are met.
- Extensive experience in operational and account management in the manned guarding industry
- Excellent people management skills and a passion for client service.
- Understanding of commercial + strategic business elements, with focus on performance measures
- Strategic ability to influence change and business solutions to cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to manage a complex network of relationships both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills: ability to deliver presentation and reports at senior level.
- Performance and results oriented + able to develop, motivate and lead strong, effective, teams
- Confident communicator who is constantly looking for improvement and innovation.
- Hold a valid SIA Licence
- Ideally, you will be also be IOSH, COSHH or NEBOSH Qualified