Our client, a leading Security Provider of Manned Guarding Services, is seeking an experienced Account Manager, with operational experience, to develop and maintain a long term strategic relationship with their client, a luxury goods holding company.
You will be expected to build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with the client and maintain frequent contact with their Senior Executive team. You will be comfortable providing the client with real value which includes actively proposing and helping to implement new and innovative solutions (conversations) in order to meet and exceed the overall revenue and profit targets.
Initially, you will be assigned to one of the client's boutiques in Central London, then after familiarising yourself with the workings of the client and it's brands you will then take on the account management of 26 sites (boutiques) throughout London. As your experience grows, you will be introduced and be responsible for additional aspects of the business such as modelling and events and will be recompensed accordingly.
What are they offering?
- A perfornace related bonus
- A generous Car allowance
- Great Career Opportunities
What are they asking for?
- Extensive experience in operational and account management in the manned guarding industry
- Excellent people management skills and a passion for client service.
- Understanding of the Luxury Brand market - Industry, Competitor and Product/Service Knowledge
- Understanding of commercial + strategic business elements, with focus on performance measures
- Strategic ability to influence change and business solutions to cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to manage a complex network of relationships both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills: ability to deliver presentation and reports at senior level.
- Performance and results oriented + able to develop, motivate and lead strong, effective, teams
- Confident communicator who is constantly looking for improvement and innovation.
- SIA Licence
- Secure a long term business relationship with the customer as the basis for mutually developing our business.
- Engage with the customer's organisation and decision makers, utilise business and industry skills to create new opportunities to accelerate mutual growth.
- Negotiate regular price reviews across the account and take responsibility for ensuring debt is paid to terms
- Gain a full understanding of the customer's business objectives, cultures & decision making process, identify stakeholders & key decision makers, in depth knowledge of their purchasing strategy and competitive market.
- Create a detailed and long term account plan and engagement plan across the entire account
- Provide total account support focused on the service delivered to the customer and maximise customer satisfaction levels
- Support the Protective Services Branch Managers across the account to ensure excellent customer relationships at all levels ensuring a culture of operational excellence is delivered.
- Co-ordinate and project manage the mobilisation of all client activities across the Fire, Safety and Security profile in line with the security providers 2020 vision.
- Analyse, identify and create productivity and efficiency savings across the account for the benefit of the customer and the security provider, utilising expertise available to you.
- Understand the financial and legal requirements of the Account.
- Ensure that the customer is presented with coherent and professional MI statistics in relation to account performance.
- Create effective working relationships between the different members of the virtual account team to continue to drive and improve account team productivity and ensure the customer receives a consistently high standard of service.
Key Search Terms: Manned Guarding Key Account Management Security Operations
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security related markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.