Seeking an experienced Security Contract / Operations Manager in West Yorkshire to manage a busy Shopping Centre, that incorporates a Hotel, Bowling Alley, over 100 outlets, restaurants and a car park.
Ideally, we are seeking someone with previous experience of managing a shopping centre / mall. However, we are willing to consider those who wish to make the transition in to this vertical market, providing that you have previous experience within security management.
- Strong Man Management Skills - You will be managing a small team of 10
- Previous experience in Recruitment, Investigations and Disciplinary Procedures
- Excellent Communication Skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build relations with others, including; tenants, the local council and emergency services
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern of 5 days per week, including weekends and evenings
- You hold a valid Sia Licence
Key Search Terms: Security, Contract Manager, Operations Manager, Manned Guarding or Soft Services and shopping mall, Shopping Centre and Sia
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.