A growing and successful National Manned Guarding Security provider are seeking a Contracts Manager to manage a portfolio of circa 4,000 hours across a number of sites throughout Bristol and its surrounding areas.
Working from a local base your main priority is the welfare of officers and the commercial and operational viability of the contracts you run.
What are they offering?
- Company Car / decent Car Allowance, mobile phone and Laptop
- Future career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
- Salary to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Private Health Care and Pension
What are they asking for?
- Operational Management (ideally contracts management) experience within the manned guarding sector.
- Highly computer literate
- Holder of an SIA Licence + Full clean driving license (not more than 3 points)
- Must live within an hours commute from Bristol
- Personable and credible in their dealings with both clients and officers
- Management of a 4000 hour portfolio of contracts including Corporate, Educational and Defence clients.
- Managing + recruiting across sites inc: discipline, absenteeism, appraisals+ holidays, in support of Site Managers.
- Liaison with client to ensure that KPI’s exceeded and new business opportunities identified.
- Site administration to include compliance with the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme
- Regular visits to sites under management inc: completion of site and client visit reports
- Ensure that all personnel are properly attired
- Ensure assignment instructions are up to date and that all risk assessments have been carried out
- Providing senior management with statistics, to include information on total hours worked, and the labour cost of fulfilling assignments under management
Key Search Terms:
Contracts Operations Manager Manned Guarding SIA Guard Educational Corporate
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.