Are you an experienced Security Manager seeking a rewarding role in a unique and challenging environment at an internationally renowned landmark within Central London?
I am seeking a manager who has a strong work ethic, who:
• Can assess the unique complexities of the site and adapt / utilise the current resources to ensure that security is at its’ optimum;
• Has excellent team leadership, staff management and welfare skills;
• Places great emphasis on strong administrative and procedural work practices;
• Is able to plan in advance and adapt those plans to meet the needs of the site;
• Possesses strong communication skills and able to forge and develop working relationships, with a diverse range of people
• Control of a team of 8 officers onsite including recruitment, disciplinary procedures, performance management and staff appraisals;
• Daily hands-on approach towards the supervision of shifts (get out amongst the team and deal with any problems / issues that may arise);
• Maintain and update as necessary Assignment Instructions and Site Standard Operational Procedure Manuals
• Maintain a close working relationship with the Security Provider, Client, Emergency Authorities, and Tenants alike;
• Managing cover for all functions / events onsite including tenant liaison and working closely with the onsite event team
• Provide additional cover within the Control room, allowing for greater understanding, flexibility and awareness;
• Deal with projects or any additional work that the client delegates;
Tuesday to Saturday (An average of 56 hrs per week)
This above is not an exhaustive list as this is a fast-paced and rewarding role in a dynamic environment which will be hugely satisfying for the right individual.