Our client is the leading supplier of events security across the UK. Their events division is now operating at full capacity again and they are looking for an client and team focussed manager with a keen interest in developing a career within Events Security.
Whilst events security would be useful it’s not necessary- any security, events, soft services, staffing background is relevant This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week (around core hours of 1500-2100) but a flexible approach and the ability to work Monday to Sunday dependant on Events is essential.
As the Event Security Manager role will play a key role in delivering a first-class stewarding and crowd management service through the on-site operational deployment and management of the teams. You will be the primary point of contact for the customer on event days so building relationships and ensuring quality service and customer-focus is key.
Whilst supported by an experienced floor management and supervisory team + scheduling department this role will require frequent client liaison and attendance of events.
What are they offering?
Competitive salary in the region up to £40 000 is on offer
Growing + ambitious company/group: creating numerous career opportunities
package including 25 days holiday, private healthcare, life assurance and pension
What else are they asking for?
- Strong interpersonal skills + professionalism
- People management experience
- Strategic + Partnership approach to relationships with clients
- Commercial Awareness, Problem Solving, Sound judgement, Persuasiveness
- Passion for excellent customer service Experience in a professional services environment.
- Proactive – ability to think outside the box
- NVQ Level 3/4 Spectator Safety or SIA Licence
- similar role within the security and events industry with SIA Door Supervisor licence
- skillset within key event types including music /gigs
- (training and investment would be given to help achieve the above)
Other responsibilities include:
- To motivate and support events staff to ensure maximum efficiency, take responsibility for running of the service to make sure contractual standards, KPI’s and SLA’s are whilst developing positive relationships with frontline team, clients employees and the wider community of invested stakeholders.
- planning, implementation and management of successful event stewarding operations
- Deployment of team on event days, ensuring all staff understand roles and responsibilities
- Point of escalation for supervisors + Routine audits on our team and quality of service
- Ensure service levels are set and monitored in order to deliver high level of service
- Provide support + guidance to supervisory team.
- Ensure supervisors are able to plan for, and accept responsibility for the preparation of rotas, staffing and wage payments for their site staff, and oversee the staffing levels are met.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and service levels including agreed KPIs, design and implement appropriate action plans to improve standards where necessary.
- Ensure effective staff training and development; including succession plans are in place.
Key Search Terms: Security Manned Guarding Events Contract Management Stewards
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client
- 1 Have you worked for less than three companies in the last (pre covid) five years?
- Are you able to work a flexible pattern including weekends if required?
- growing business- massive opportunities + career opportunities
- self managing role
- supportive and strong management team.