Salary/Rate: £55,000.00 per annum
Palmer McCarthy are recruiting for a Security Manager to be based in London
This is a permanent full time role and on offer will be a salary of up to £55,000 per annum.
To be successful in this role you must provide the following:
- Minimum of 5 year history of employment within Security Management (including information which can be verified for any gaps)
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the operational and strategic delivery of security to a large mixed use estate.
- Responsible for P&L for £2+ million contract
- Identify, review and implement the security strategy for the estate.
- Developing initiatives to drive the contract forward
- Providing monthly and quarterly reports where required
- Ensuring all KPI’s are not only met but exceeded
- Developing relationships with all stakeholders on the estate and external agencies.
- Integral to the local Crime Prevention Group
- Provision of costs in relation to any contract variations or additions to the estate portfolio.
- Deliver security brief at all quarterly occupier meetings
- Conduct investigations into all reported incidents
- Experience of dealing with investigation, grievance and disciplinary
- All physical security to all on site customers is delivered within the department’s security policy
- Budgets are properly controlled and managed, to achieve best value for money (use of regional relief officers and agency staff)
- All training needs are identified and processed promptly and are undertaken at the appropriate time. Performance Agreements, interim and main reviews are undertaken within the set timescale
- Manage and conduct, capability, absence and performance related issues in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures
- All requests for annual leave are managed and controlled, ensuring that there is adequate cover to maintain services at all times
- Performance and attendance issues are addressed at the correct time, in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Very good communication skills at all levels
- Proactive and reactive in all circumstances
- Good IT skills: MS Office package
- Appropriate management experience at a senior level
- Licences and Qualifications (Desirable):
- SIA License (Door supervisor)