Are you an experienced security officer looking to work within a corporate environment?
If so, we are currently recruiting for a variety of positions including; Front of House, Back of House, Static Guards, Patrol Staff, Control Room Officers as well as Lead Officers and Supervisors throughout London offering a between 36 and 56 Hours per week.
You must have previous experience of working within security industry and hold the following, valid licences to be considered:
- Valid Sia Licence: Door Supervisor, CCTV (PSS) or Guarding (combination of licences preferred, but not essential)
- Flexible Working attitude: Open to working Days, Nights and Weekends
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written and Verbal (must be customer service focused)
- Presentation: Excellent, the majority of the positions are within a Corporate environment, therefore, professional image is highly important
- Driving Licence: Preferred, but not essential
We are currently in the process of reviewing all applications and expect to schedule interviews in the next couple of weeks. If you are selected for an interview, you can expect a phone call from either myself or one of the team shortly.
Due to the high volume of applicants we have received for this position, it may not be possible for us to respond to each person individually, therefore if you have not heard back from us within the next 14 days then on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
We will however, keep your details on file and contact you as and when other suitable opportunities arise that matches your skill set and experience.
SIA; Security; Officer; Supervisor; Corporate; CCTV; PSS; Door Supervisor; Frontline;
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again