Our client is one of the leading national providers of security + FM. Due to exponential growth and subsequent promotion they are looking for an experienced Security Operations Manager who is flexible, motivated and will enjoy the challenge of managing a team in a high profile building to drive and encourage to produce the best results.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K (pension, healthcare etc., 25 days holidays + BH)
- Excellent career opportunity within a sable national leader that prides itself on the relationship between company and employee.
- 50 hours per week Mon to Fri – Days
What are they asking for?
You will be an experienced Security Operations Manager who can lead a team of Shift Managers, Controllers, Officers and Relief. You will enjoy the challenge of taking over the responsibility of what is considered to be a flagship site with a fantastic record and relationship with the client.
Ideally you will have experience working with the high-end retail sector or hospitality type clients but your ability to establish strong client relationships is key and you will be able to demonstrate how your personable nature has helped you do this in the past.
Any military or City experience would be an advantage as would an established police contact network.
Responsibilities will include
- Being receptive to the client’s concerns and complaints and take a personal interest in resolving any issues that you become involved in.
- Working to the assignment instructions ensuring that all activity is accurately recorded on the correct documents, in line with both the client’s and the company’s quality procedures.
- Training of staff, ensuring that all guards skill sets are of the same required standard.
- Booking of training courses and maintaining up to date training records.
- Checking all S.I.A licenses are valid and up to date.
- Responding to incidents and unusual occurrences according to site instructions.
- Checking and controlling the requests for issue of uniform
- Carrying out access control reports for tenants (as and when requested).
- Carrying out weekly PPM’s on the access control and CCTV systems/equipment
- Liaising with and maintaining good working relationships with Sub Contractor companies
- Checking, submitting and recording all annual leave requests.
- Ensuring that shift staff is competent in their assigned duties.
- Ensuring that all Incidents are accurately reported to all relevant parties.
- Ensuring that all Incidents are accurately recorded.
- Recording and keeping a record of all security/reception staff’s sickness and unscheduled leave.
- Assisting the Building Management team in tenant meetings.
- Ensuring the welfare of the security team on site.