A national supplier of Security + Facilities Management is looking for an experienced Security Operations Manager to successfully deliver the operational and financial targets of a MOD related site in Yeovil.
You will be responsible for team and operations management ensuring full adherence customers’ terms of business, service level agreements (SLAs), and industry regulations.
What are they offering?
- Package to £42 000 + Pension, Healthcare, etc
- growing company with career opportunities locally and nationally
- work-life balance hours: Monday- Friday
What are they asking for?
Along with very strong people management experience, you will have the ability to understand and control a budget.
You will have worked in a similar security operations role
SC clearance will be required to start this role so ideal if you have already: otherwise, you will be confident in passing.
The candidate will need to be present on-site on an ongoing basis (0730- 1700) Monday- Friday- so will need to live within a reasonable commute to Yeovil
The role of the Site Manager is to motivate and support staff to ensure maximum efficiency, and take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the personnel deployed to the contract to make sure contractual standards are delivered and maintained. To ensure that appropriate staffing levels are deployed efficiently to meet the client's operational requirements; ensuring the day-to-day operation is not impeded whilst maintaining the internal control systems that are integral for the initial stages of invoicing, employee payroll and absence and sickness management.
- Manage the contract to achieve or exceed annual revenue and profit budget
- Ensure service levels delivered adhere to contract and client SLA’s + invoices are paid within terms
- Assess whether innovation/ improvement can be made to service delivery and implement initiatives
- Maximise opportunities to retain and develop contract by maintaining strong client relationship
- Direct staff and monitor performance + managing any staff performance or conduct issues
- Recruitment, retention and rostering of contract personnel
- Manage assets and materials to ensure meet service delivery needs and spend is within budget
- Manage client issues log, ensuring timely resolution and ensuring good working relationship
- Promote secure/ safe working environment by carrying out risk assessments and security reviews
- Communicate Health and Safety processes and policies to all staff and ensure they remain adequately trained including contract specific training