A market leader in the provision of facilities management and mobile services to clients nationally, are now seeking a Service Delivery professional to lead and manage Operations on a regional basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for service delivery and support with sales growth of the region. This will involve ensuring the region is meeting targets by working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
What are they offering?
- Competitive salary to £65K + £6K car allowance + bonus
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Pension, Life assurance, Private Healthcare
- Good Career opportunities
What are they asking for?
If you are a commercially orientated operations professional who understands the importance of quality operational delivery to client retention + growth, please read on. Your team will predominantly consist of home-based mobile teams and experience of similar filed operations is needed. Therefore, you will have previously worked in a B2B mobile service type industry e.g. cleaning, facilities management, logistics, domestic services, or mobile engineering.
You are a people manager who also understands a P+L. You will be confident in dealing with clients and will be able to work well with other internal departments within the organisation. You will have a strong leaning to data driven decisions based on an analytical understanding of numbers, as well as the ability to explain rationale around changes.
You understand contract terms and conditions and the creation and management of budgets (and know how to deliver to those budgets). You must have a full driving licence.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure labour efficiencies and costs are in line with budget
- Development, coaching, training + motivating team
- Ensure that all employees have received adequate training
- Maintain standards of Health & Safety.
- Prioritisation of workloads to achieve projects in the most efficient manner
Key words Operations Mobile Operations, Facilities Management, B2B Service, Regional Management.
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, FM + Property markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.