Our client is a market leader in the provision of facilities management, and mobile security to clients nationally across the public and private sectors. They are now seeking a Service Delivery professional to lead and manage all operations for a local Resource Centre and to be fully responsible for the quality of service whilst ensuring financial growth to the area. This will involve ensuring that the division is meeting the defined and set targets, working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Reporting to the Operations Director and taking managerial responsibility for all direct and indirect operational staff within the Resource Centre. This will include a large component of mobile personnel.
What are they offering?
- Competitive salary to £55K + 6K car allowance + annual bonus (possible 70 package)
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Pension, Life assurance, Private Healthcare
- Realistic + extensive career opps- this is a company where people are developed and stay
What are they asking for?
If you are a commercially orientated operations/sales professional who understands the importance of quality operational delivery to client retention and growth, please read on. Your field team will consist of roving 2 person teams so experience of manning a similar operation will be needed. Therefore, you will have previously worked in a B2B mobile service type industry e.g. contract cleaning, security (mobile + response), facilities management, logistics, landscaping, pest control or mobile engineering service delivery, vending ops (somewhere where the team is out and about in vans delivering services at client sites)
You are a people manager who understands and will take ownership of a P+L. You will be confident in your dealing with clients (including site visits) and work well with the sales team. You will have a strong leaning to data driven decisions based on an analytical understanding of numbers as well as the ability to explain rationale around changes
You understand contract terms and conditions whilst understanding understand budgets and know how to deliver EBITDA in line with company targets You must have a full driving licence –
- ensure labour efficiencies are in line with the company incentive scheme and task points
- To ensure that all employees have received adequate training
- Maintain standards of Health & Safety and security
- Ensure risk assessments are carried out and completed on each individual site.
- Making sure safety precautions are followed by all staff
- set and ensure targets are met, by coaching, leading and motivating your staff towards KPI’s
- Assessing job priorities and assigning staff to sites to ensure SLA’s are met
- Train new members of staff and helping them as they learn new tasks.
- To ensure daily workload is allocated and completed in the most efficient manner.
- To maintain adequate stock levels, supplies and inventories
- To work with the Purchasing Manager and liaise with and negotiate with suppliers
- Management of all costs
- Maintaining the standard and quality of stock and materials.
- Ensure staff have tools and equipment needed for the job in order to ensure a good output.
- Ensure appropriate information and communications are cascaded to staff
- Overseeing work and making sure it runs smoothly and as per the customer specifications.
Key words Operations Mobile Operations, Facilities Management B2B Service Logistics
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, FM + Property markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.
- 1 Have you worked for less than three companies in the last (pre covid) five years?
- 2 Do you have previous mobile service (teams in vans) management experience
- Do you live less than one hour commute from Wigan?
- growing business- massive opportunities + career opportunities
- self managing role
- supportive and strong management team.