A national facilities management company are seeking a scheduling professional to ensure the effective utilisation of security personnel: so that all customers receive maximum levels of contract provision. You will also take responsibility for the accuracy of resource planning and minimising errors to reduce over rostering and ensure training shifts are in keeping with the complexity of each contract requirement.
What are they asking for?
Your experience may have come from working in a security control room / managing remote engineers / running a temporary workers desk or any labour / workforce scheduling environment: but you have experience of scheduling workers to meet the operational needs of the business. You will be driven to minimise disruptions caused by sickness, holidays etc. by utilising a pool of standby / relief / bench officers etc.
You are positive and able to point to examples where you have over delivered using your interpersonal, organisational and client services skills. Developing and maintaining relationships will come naturally as will an eye for detail, the ability to investigate errors and quickly rectify along with the ability to plan but react positively to timescale pressures.
An SIA licence is advantageous but full training will be given + knowledge of Timegate / Skill Web, or Logosoft would be helpful but is not necessary.
What are they offering?
Salary to £25,000 (Monday - Friday: 0900-1700)
Supportive team in Corporate Head Office environment Career prospects
(overtime is available)
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all security contract locations have their roster rolled forward each month
- Ensure all Annual Leave requests have been authorised by the Operations Managers
- examination of leave requests to ensure that contractual obligations can be achieved
- Produce an unallocated rostering report in TimeGate at regular intervals to ensure that all contracts are adequately resourced and that gaps in rosters do not exist
- Production of monthly regional and site rosters for Security personnel and customers along with revised rosters following changes in personnel or requirements.
- Daily adjustments and arrangements for replacement cover following sickness notifications.
- Arranging and scheduling additional security cover following client request.
- Providing officers with information re annual entitlement and/or remaining leave balances.
- Ensure that an Exit Interview form for all leavers has been completed so that payroll records are accurately maintain and leavers final salary payments are correctly processed.
- Ensure all shifts have been rate generated to avoid unnecessary wage errors.
- Communicate with customers in advance of bank and public holidays and establish variation in requirements, adjusting TimeGate accordingly.
- Monthly payroll reports: Wage Queries, Exit Interview Forms, Promissory Deduction reports.
- Production of monthly details payroll report and forward to the payroll team at month end.
Key Search Terms: Scheduling Scheduler Manned Guarding Rosta Rostering Security Officer Contract Control Room Temps Engineer Scheduling.
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.