Palmer McCarthy have partnered exclusively with an industry-leading Property Management business (Property Guardians) in their search for a new Social Media specialist. This is new investment role and therefore relatively blank canvass (a great opportunity). We're looking for an individual with a passion and enthusiasm for digital media; you will already be in a social media orientated role + will be looking for an exciting role you can grow and develop in.
You will be responsible for managing the company's social media initiatives. As this role forms an integral part of an aspirational business you will be hungry, driven and commercial. You will have ownership of your very own media campaigns, with the chance to build on the growth they have had recently. This role offers the opportunity for significant input into the strategy, campaigns and they are keen to find someone who has innovative ideas and is keen to make a mark on the business!
What are they offering?
- Salary to 25K with excellent career prospects in a new innovative market
- Hours 09.30-17.30
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 25 days holiday and flexible working
What are they asking for?
They are looking for a social media specialist with a relevant degree. You will know how to research, link and create content. F
You will be a confident user of WordPress, Illustrator and the commercial use of YouTube. (with the ability to edit a video)
- Owning the design and delivery of social media strategy
- Driving social engagement across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Increasing online community and followers for the brand and across the studio network
- Creating social campaigns to drive brand awareness and leads across all channels
- Implementing and managing influencer relationships and paid social activity
- Content creation and copywriting for social media
- Increasing click throughs and engagement with social media posts
- Design and implement social media project plan to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI for strategies and campaign initiatives
- Generate, edit, and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries and monitor/respond to customer reviews while collaborating with customer service teams to ensure excellent experiences
- A/B Test audiences, messaging, and ads regularly across platforms
Marketing, Social Media, Content, Facebook, Linked In, You Tube, Twitter, Copywriting, Digital,
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities, Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.