An international Security Systems Management provider are seeking an experienced Spanish speaking Administrator to support a newly formed UK division. We are partnering with our multi-billion sized client who is investing in investing in their relative smaller UK division with a view to establishing a stand-alone soon to be national leader. This is truly an exciting opportunity. They now need someone to sort things out, get things organised, help look after key clients, put in some processes and provide a calming balance and support. Is this YOU?
This role will grow as the division grows so the career opportunities and scope are endless (inc. international opportunities within the group) This role will be mainly based at home with 1 or 2 days a week in the Braintree office and communications with their head office in Spain (hence the language requirement) These guys operate in a fast-paced environment and require a confident and fast thinking Administrator who understands the importance of immediacy, accuracy, detail and project completion. Reporting into the UK MD you will also be supporting the UK Head of Operations.
The team administrator will provide administrative and customer service support for a small, busy and growing team. You will also provide direct support for the UK MD. You will play a key role in supporting the team to do what they do best and move the company forward.
You must be willing to perform any task or duty that helps the team hit their targets and become more efficient. You are someone who is willing to do the basics such as updating the CRM but also has the intellect to understand what you need to ensure the smooth running of the business. You must be multi-talented and willing to perform a wide variety of duties because you will be an integral part of the team and will be relied on to perform several responsibilities. This is a role (and a business) that will continually evolve so flexibility is key, as is a 'can do' approach to life and business.
What are they looking for?
- You are fluent in Spanish, flexible in your approach and able to reprioritise different projects and tasks as they arise. You will have office administration experience with an eye for detail: that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions. Clear communication and writing skills are essential + you will also be able to point to experience of prioritising work to meet tight and deadlines and confidence in liaising with all levels.
- You will be an enthusiastic and proactive individual who is an absolute team player. Full training will be provided on any technical aspects that are required but you will be confident in your organisational and communication ability.
- At interview you will be able to point to examples of the proverbial “spinning of plates” and how comfortable you are at multi-tasking. It’s a given you will have excellent MS Office knowledge but the deeper you know e.g. Excel the better any other IT/project management qualifications the better.
- Meticulous record keeping and manage tasks through to completion, following up persistently until the task is complete
- able to think "ahead of the game" and anticipate the needs of a busy team where no week ever looks the same
- Maintain a supportive and organised work environment for the Directors and team
- Have a problem solving and 'take ownership' attitude.
- Someone diligent and trustworthy who will hit the ground running and quickly grasp how best you can support a busy team.
- Proactive, able to manage a busy director so that you get the information you need to move forward with projects and can avoid 'bottlenecks'
- Have a passion for being organised and ensuring that everything is done to the highest possible standard with the greatest amount of care. Excellent proactive, attention to detail and follow through.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without constant supervision and direction
- Excellent time and self-management skills
- Have a sense of humour about misunderstandings and able to learn from mistakes rather than take things personally.
- self-sufficient and discreet. (you will have access to commercially sensitive information)
- If you are able to work on your own and also as a member of a small team, enjoy a varied day and want the satisfaction of knowing that your support is essential to help your manager and team perform at their best this could be perfect for you.
- This role will suit somebody that is organized, motivated with a tendency to over deliver and wants an opportunity to be involved in a business that changes people's lives for the better.
- You should have proven experience of administration / office management/customer service with a strong multi-tasking ability and attention to detail.
- Understands the mindset of running a business, cost control and planning the best use of your time to be cost effective and efficient.
- Confidence to make suggestions on how to improve systems, save on costs and increase productivity / efficiency within the role / business.
- You have an interest in personal development and building long lasting relationships and assisting the growth and success of others and enjoy ownership.
Ideal Soft Skills:
- Very supportive
- Open to personal development + Emotionally mature
- Able to handle busy and sometimes stressful environments
- Willingness to do whatever it takes
- Positive, drama-free attitude and enjoys being a part of a high-functioning, fun (sometimes remote) team environment.
What are they offering?
- £30,000 pa: a blank canvass (UK) opportunity within true meritocracy
- Career opportunities internationally or as the UK operation grows
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- All relevant equipment to work from home supplied
- Supportive senior management team
Responsibilities will include (but definitely not limited to)
- First point of contact for the company- dealing with incoming enquiries and diverting to relevant individuals
- Creation of filing system for all documentation pertaining to policies, accreditations, procedures, client records, personnel etc
- Creating where necessary new documentation relating to above topics,
- Responding to enquiries from clients and providing simple costings for small projects
- Assisting marketing strategy and accessing UK centric collateral from Spanish Head Office (and arranging any translations required)
- Assist in the development of a UK based landing page on the group’s website
- Assisting in client projects (security systems installations) by liaising and scheduling technicians and contractors and helping in logistics of their travel
- Assisting international contractors find local accommodation, and hiring of vehicles if relevant
- Assisting in the attainment of Health + safety accreditations
- Responsible for the implementation and coordination of the administrative procedures required to ensure compliance with legislation
- Assist with permanent staff recruitment
- ongoing development of team processes and methods of working - documenting methods
Key Search Terms: Administrator Office Management Spanish
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role.