Our client is seeking a proven systems salesperson with strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV/ Access Control/ Intruder Alarms (some knowledge Fire Alarm Systems would be an advantage), to cover the South of the UK.
The key focus of this role is to develop key strategic relationships, achieve sales targets and grow profitability, through the successful winning of new business and account management with End Users and Government bodies.
We seek applications from experienced new business developers/account managers who have a demonstrably successful track record within the public sector space/large enterprise level winning contracts in these challenging environments, whilst delivering excellent account management/support and developing existing customers and contacts.
You will be expected to achieve and exceed sales targets in line with the business strategy and individual targets whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base.
What they are offering
- Salary to £60k with realistic OTE £80k Year 1
- Car or Car Allowance
- Achieve sales/order intake targets so that the business achieves its strategic plan for profitable and sustainable growth in Projects
- Identify, qualify, and win new Projects opportunities
- Proactively manage relationships and drive business growth from large end users, government, and electrical contractors.
- Experience of dealing with Large Enterprise customers and Public Sector bodies
- Background in working with Public Sector bodies within the Fire & Security market would be advantageous
- A professional and solutions-based approach to exceeding customer service requirements
- Manage internal relationships and leverage internal resources/expertise to leverage sales
- Work alongside the bid and design teams in the development of proposals, system designs & quotations and assist with preparation of quotations and tenders for new and existing customers and following up in a very professional manner.
- Provide design, technical estimating and buying support for the business
- To be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- To fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, RAMS