Our client is seeking a proven Account Manager with strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV / Access Control / Intruder Alarms
The key focus of this role is to develop key strategic relationships within designated public sector accounts including NHS and Universities - achieve sales targets within those accounts and grow profitability, through the successful relationship building, cross selling and effectively winning any opportunities to extend the service to those clients.
This vacancy is due to a retirement and the “desk” is currently well on target so a package of £100K is possible (as this is what the incumbent has been achieving) This is an amazing opportunity and has been described as the “holy grail”.
What they are offering
- Salary to £55k with realistic OTE £100k Year 1
- Car or Car Allowance
- 2/3 month handover with existing role holder
- Great account manager role with stability + career progression with an international player
- Very supportive senior management team
- Sensible targets
What are they asking for
We seek applications from experienced account managers or business development professionals who have a demonstrably successful track record within the provision of security systems to the public sector space or large enterprise level clients. (CCTV / Access Control / Intruder Alarms)
You will be confident in managing a 18m portfolio of clients and help achieve realistic growth via developing relationships with the matrix of stakeholders within the clients and your internal operations team.
At interview you will display drive and ambition whilst also being able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, technical knowledge: i.e. the ability to quote and price security systems projects.
- Account Management of allocated public sector clients to include acting as escalation point and first point of contact re any extension of services
- Identify, qualify, and win new Projects opportunities within clients via cross selling
- Proactively manage relationships and drive business growth from large end users, government, and electrical contractors.
- Manage internal relationships and leverage internal resources/expertise to leverage contract growth
- Work alongside the bid and design teams in the development of proposals, system designs & quotations and take ownership of any proposals.
- Provide design, technical estimating and buying support for the business