Our client, an NSI Gold approved organisation based just outside of London and the leading manufacturer, provider and service and repairer of CCTV, access control and door entry solutions across both the UK and European markets, now have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Systems Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team. Established well over 20 years ago, they offer nationwide coverage for the supply, installation and maintenance of their products.
What are they asking for?
The successful Trainee Systems Engineer will need to have held a position within an electrical environment for a minimum of 12 months and have some understanding / experience of electrical or electronic systems.
You will be a bright, intelligent individual who wants a career within the Security Systems Industry (Access Control, CCTV and Door entry systems) and will need to hold both a CSCS card (or similar) as well as a Full UK Drivers Licence.
An electrical qualification would be welcomed but is not essential however it is a given that you possess excellent communication skills along with a desire to learn and continuously develop.
What are they Offering?
- Initial Salary up to £21k (dependent on experience & qualifications to date)
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- Work wear, Company Phone and Laptop
- In-House and external Training
- Regular Salary increases (in line with achieving skills targets)
- Learning and carrying out Installation of door entry, access control and CCTV systems
- Learning the repair and maintenance of aforementioned equipment;
- Learning installation of product software and inputting/alterations of system settings;
- Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with client requirements and expectations in a timely manner, with client sign off and all necessary photographic recording is performed;
Systems Engineer; Access Control; CCTV; Door Entry systems; Security; Electronic Systems;
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.