Our client is a national leader in the provision of manned guarding + soft services. They are seeking an experienced security trainer to join their account team working with a prestigious client in Central London of to deliver training to the outsourced secuity team (circa 300) and provide training solutions that meets the requirement of new and top up related SIA licencing regulations. As a Trainer you will be responsible for all aspects of the learning cycle. The successful individual will ensure account success through effective identification of training needs, delivery and evaluation of training to ensure business compliance and personal development.
This position will be focused on building excellent site based and client relationships, by ensuring high quality training is delivered, evaluated and improvements identified and implemented with a company that puts training at the top of their agenda (not an add on)
What are they offering?
- Basic salary of £48,000
- 27 days holiday, 14 closure days,
- 16% employer contribution pension)
- Lots of career potential- with opportunity to invest in yourself with relevant training
What are they asking for?
You will be an experienced security training professional with a minimum Level three teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET or equivalent) along with a current SIA Door Supervisor, CCTV qualification and licence (or at least the potential to get one quickly). You will also have a current First aid at Work certificate and Assessor qualification.
At interview you will be able to demonstrate the ability to develop and deliver training plans in accordance with site needs/budget and legislation
- Deliver required training in accordance with training matrix and specific site requirements
- Support the learning of a diverse workforce and drive engagement in training interventions
- Identify opportunities to improve the learning experience and implement innovative solutions
- Identify cost effective and efficient ways of providing training
- Ensure that all employees are trained in accordance with the defined Training Programme
- Ensure all training course attendance is pre-booked one quarter in advance
Key Search Terms: Security Trainer Manned Guarding SIA PTTLLS
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security + Property related markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.
Sales background in Manned Guarding Security required