Our client, a market leader in the provision of security and maintenance services to empty properties. (mainly via an innovative solution of protection by occupation: Property Guardians) are seeking a Vetting Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the process from application of a prospective tenant to becoming a Property Guardian (tenant) runs smoothly.
What are they offering?
- Salary between £18,000 - £19,000 doe
- Hours of work are 9:30am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, 20 days holiday + 8 Statutory days
- Excellent career prospects in a rapidly growing company- great time to join
What are they asking for?
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills
- It is not essential, as training will be provided, but candidate who have previously undertaken vetting duties, will have a distinct advantage over others.
Responsibilities will include;
- Speaking with prospective property guardians on the phone and by email to talk them through the vetting process
- Gathering, chasing up and vetting guardian application documents.
- Moving prospective property guardians through the relevant part of the vetting process
Keywords: Administration, Communication and Vetting