A biomedical publishing firm with a portfolio of journals and websites covering a range of therapeutic areas are seeking a detail orientated science graduate to take to take ownership of webinar management including the planning, execution and promotion of all webinars across the organisation.
What are they offering?
- A salary of £23K with great benefits
- Countless Career opportunities with Supportive Management Team
- Chance to work in an independent role
- Full training and development initially re social media, banner advertising, graphics etc.
What are they asking for?
You will be a science graduate as an understanding of content and context is important. The position will be responsible for creating marketing and running campaigns. Therefore, accuracy is a must including spelling and grammar.
You will be able to point to examples of your initiative and ability to work independently. Peers would describe you as organised and confident (There are multiple webinars (of multiple types) in play at any one time, each at a different stage of the process and you will be managing them)
You will be a strong communicator and able to liaise with colleagues and clients at all levels. The position is the hub of communication between the company, clients/advertisers and senior stakeholders around the world; as such, tone and timeliness of communication is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure appropriate webinar platform is configured subject to the clients’ requirements, and comprehensive plan to facilitate the smooth running of practice, recording and live sessions
- Co-ordinate with clients/speakers/producers to ensure successful completion of events
- Ensure events are set up within the webinar platform and slides uploaded
- maintain and good relationship with platform providers and manage contract provision
- Continually review webinar processes, platforms and best practice
- Assign producers/ hosts for events as and when necessary
- Work with producers to obtain feedback to continually improve processes and outcomes
- communication of client reminders for deadlines – revising schedules where appropriate
- Ensuring clients receive proofs of all webinar-related materials
- Working with the webinar producer/s in managing day-to-day webinar campaigns
- Managing campaign results + generating reports for internal and external dissemination
- Monitor and improve webinar tracker, ensuring all webinar trackers and calendars up-to-date
- Collate feedback in monthly meetings and seek to improve effectiveness of event
- Create marketing creatives for e-blasts and online
- Setup webinar registration page/s and info pages on websites to promote webinars
Science Graduate Bio Medical Webinar Communication Social Media Marketing Coordination
Palmer McCarthy acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.