Do you have a strong sales background in the security industry ideally systems?
Are you a motivated sales professional adept at identifying and converting profitable new sales opportunities?
Is it time for you next career move and to join a progressive, forward-thinking organisation who encourage entrepreneurship and individual flair?
Are you looking to move into a UK & European Sales Manager role?
This then is an opportunity that you will not want to miss!
This company are a market leader in the field of X-ray security systems including, vehicle, baggage, containers, personnel, and passengers proving their state-of-the-art technology to airports, ports, arenas, sporting venues, arenas, theatres, embassies, prisons and corporate buildings to name a few.
Due to continued expansion the company will be appointing a UK and European Sales Manager to drive additional sales activities to their target markets. Some European travel will be required from time-to-time to facilitate this role fully.
Key Responsibilities of the UK & European Sales Manager will include:
· Establishment of new sales channels and Identifying opportunities for new business through market research and develop profitable new business.
· Effectively manage and develop existing and new client relationships.
· Supporting clients fully throughout the purchasing process from the introduction of products and follow up after sales meeting objectives/targets as required.
· Working closely with clients, colleagues as required.
· Contribute to the overall vision and growth of the business.
· Monthly / Weekly reporting to department manager of progress against targets and objectives.
· CRM Administration for leads and deals (own prospects)
· Attend client meetings and site visits including Exhibitions and promotional events.
· Follow the sales process through to completion.
· To achieve the individual sales target.
What’s not to like?
A forward-thinking employer who encourages entrepreneurship and individual flair, state of the art industry leading products to take to market, full autonomy and responsibilities for the sales process and the support of the Senior Management Team.
Please do get in touch me as soon as possible to discuss this exciting new opportunity for a UK and European Sales Manager, looking forward to hearing from you.