3.5 Ton Multi-drop Delivery Driver required for one of London's fastest growing providers of fresh produce, serving many of London's most prestigious restaurants and hotels
What are they offering?
- Salary to £8 - 9.50 per hour (DOE)
- Shift Hours:
- 48 Hours Worked (Per Week), over a 5 from 7 Shift Pattern, Operating on a Bank Hours system
- 48 Hours Worked (Per Week), over a 6 from 7 Shift Pattern
- 40 Hours Worked (Per Week), over a 5 from 7 Shift Pattern
- 36 Hours Worked (Per Week), over a 5 from 7 Shift Pattern
- Full or Part Time positions available
- Varying start times between 02.00 and 09.00
What are they asking for?
You must have experience of driving a 3.5t Truck in a Multi-Drop operation, be physically fit and be familiar with central London and the West End. It is also essential that you have a full understanding of EEC and Working Time Directive regulations and that you hold a full UK Drivers licence (No more than 3 Points) and have held your full licence for a minimum of 2 years.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who also has experience of working with temperature controlled distribution as would experience of working with EPOD technology however, these are not essential.
Responsibilities will include;
- Delivering to Customers in London and Home Counties
- Ensuring vehicle is loaded accurately and safely
- Ensuring orders are delivered On Time and In Full
- Providing Best in Class Customer Service
- Where required assisting in the Warehouse operation
3.5t, Driver, HGV, Multi-Drop, Delivery Driver,
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.