Palmer McCarthy have partnered with an industry-leading Property Management business (Property Guardians) in their search for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
The focus of this role is to ensure properties and therefore a confident professional phone manner is required as is the ability to work with people at all levels
What are they offering?
- Salary to £19,000 with excellent career prospects in a rapidly growing company- great time to join
- Hours 09.30-1730 (Monday to Friday)
- Entrepreneurial, supportive + fun environment: open plan offices in Southgate
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 20 days holiday + 8 Statutory days
What are they asking for?
- MUST have current experience within an Accounts Payable function
- You will also have experience in high volume AP processing, along with proven experience of improving processes and reporting.
- Have a sound knowledge of VAT
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential.
- Possess excellent communication skills
Responsibilities will include;
- Processing a high volume of purchase ledger transactions and payments
- Ensuring swift transit of supplier invoices onto the purchase ledger for payment purposes
- Reconcile supplier statements of accounts.
- Create Invoices and Statements
- Developing/maintain supplier relationships and query resolution * Creating & updating new suppliers accounts on the finance system
- Manage petty cash expenses and accounts and provide analysis as requested
- Assist with month end processes and VAT
- Ad hoc analysis of P&L expenses
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance management.
Keywords: Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Accounts Administration
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.