National Manned Guarding provider are seeking a Manned Guarding Operations and Account Management professional to manage a South East. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for effectively leading a team of Managers and support staff to achieve profitability and growth targets whilst ensuring the highest standards of service delivery. The welfare of your team is also a priority
What are they offering?
- Fully expensed company car, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
- Salary to £50,000 (dependent on experience) with Car/Car Allowance of circa £5000
What are they asking for?
- Operational Management experience within the manned guarding sector is an essential
- Must be situated on patch: Home Counties/Within M25
- Credible in their dealings with both clients and officers
- Demonstrable success in leading, managing and growing a business unit. With emphasis on management of people inc: delegation, customer relationships, succession planning, performance management and working with others to achieve results.
- Experience in progressively larger roles where they have driven improvements in growth, service quality, retention, cost effectiveness and profitability. The ability to analyse complex problems, identify causes and make decisions that bring matters to a successful conclusion.
- Experience of managing national/key accounts and multi-site operations, of developing medium and high value business, strong track record of contract retention and growth.
- Full P L responsibility with the ability to "interrogate the financials"
- Track record of client growth with reputation for visibility on the ground (clients and teams)
- Any experience of monitoring (MARC), Patrol + Response/ CCTV installation advantageous
- Direct all operational activities through the implementation of clear strategic objectives.
- To control P&L and drive operations to meet agreed revenue, gross margin, contract retention and control of overhead targets to meet company objectives.
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders including clients, strategic customers, colleagues and industry experts to promote the Company brand.
- Support the Sales and National Accounts teams in identifying and securing medium and high value new business opportunities e.g. National Accounts, in line with business objectives.
- To manage portfolio of clients including participating in service review meetings, the recruitment and selection of key staff, to actively manage the performance of all on-site staff to ensure contract agreements and service standards are met.
- To lead, manage and motivate direct reports through the effective use of goal setting, team briefings, performance review, appraisals, performance management, development and succession planning to support individuals and teams in fulfilling their potential and maximising productivity.
- To ensure the highest standards of performance in business processes, such as: management reporting, administration, customer relationship management and recruitment, to drive the success of the business.
- To define, champion and implement best operational practice in quality and service delivery by means of robust and measurable processes, which can be bench marked against industry/national standards.
- To actively participate in organisational projects and to support the development of strategic plans to achieve alignment between capability, capacity and business need.
- ensure Health & Safety and Quality procedures are implemented and maintained, at all client sites and that any incidences or discrepancies are reported and addressed.
- semi-autonomous role and full accountability for performance and the day-to-day management of their team(s) the job holder supports strategic leadership decisions on the structure, business mix and strategy to achieve business objectives.
Key Search Terms: Manned Guarding Regional Operations Manager Manned Guarding Corporate St
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.