One of the world's leading property agents are looking for an Area Manager to join their team to manage and ensure a high-quality security and cleaning service is provided across all sites within the region for the benefit of both the company and their tenants.
Reporting to the Senior Security Manager, you will be responsible for the general management and compliance of security and cleaning teams within your designated area, ensuring that every member of the security and Cleaning team within this area is operating within the regulations of the company's Quality Management System.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £38k
- Vehicle allowance (up to £5k)
- Supportive and fun environment:
- Pension, 25 days holiday
What are they asking for?
You will an experienced manager with proven person-management skills. Experience of working within the Security Industry and previous TUPE knowledge is essential, as is a high level of computer literacy - particularly Microsoft Office. Excellent customer service skills are a given as is the ability to be self-motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines.
You will also possess an in-depth knowledge of the security regulations and standards with reference to statutory and mandatory regulations (BS7499/BS7958/BS7960/GDPR) and be confident in your ability to carry out site security audits and reviews.
Experience within the following areas is also desirable;
- Health & Safety and Security Risk Assessments.
- Security & Compliance Audits.
- Security Administration including maintenance of Assignment Instructions, Daily Occurrence books, time sheets, incident reports and job applications.
- Site and induction training, CCTV management and operation
Responsibilities will include;
- Ability to deal with ambiguous or conflicting situations
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- General office experience
- Ability to conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievances
- Working in a team environment
- Flexible working practice
- Liaise with local services, Police, Fire Service and Counter Terrorism unit etc.
We sometimes receive high volumes of applicants for jobs, if you have not heard back within 7 days of applying, you will not have been shortlisted.
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.