A leading supplier of facilities management is now looking for a Bid Executive to join their Bid management team. You do not need a tender background nut must be able to write compelling content, work to tight deadlines and prove a desire to develop a career within Bid Management.
Optional working from home up to 4 days a week model.
Your primary objective will be supporting the sales teams aiding in the completion and submission of; Expressions of Interest (EOIs), Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Tender Responses and Presentations. You will co-ordinate the bid completion process and quality check all outgoing sales material to ensure the correct nomenclature and grammar is used.
The bid team is critical to delivering the on-going success of the company and the Bid Executive will achieve a high profile in the business and with it the potential to move into more senior bid writing and bid management positions across the rest of the company.
What are they offering?
- Competitive salary in the region up to £40 000 is on offer + a 30% bonus
- Growing ambitious company/group: creating numerous career opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including private health care, life assurance and pensionB
- Modern Open Plan Head Office environment: A company that invests in its people
What are they asking for?
A bid background would be great, but this company is willing to invest in someone with creative writing skills who can write compelling content to strict deadlines
You could be a recent graduate, experienced journalist or sales professional (whose role includes a lot of bid writing)- most important s the ability to decipher sometimes technical solutions and convert into cogent arguments and to construct attractive commercial documents.
It’s a given you will be a confident MS Office Suite user who can demonstrate commercial awareness, professionalism and flexibility
Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting BD Directors in delivering compelling, targeted, + successful proposals.
- Writing of new proposal content as well as the compiling of existing text into bid submissions.
- Responding accurately to PQQs, RFPs, ITTs, and other bid documents.
- All documentation produced to follow approved bid protocol processes.
- Proof reading, checking drafts for readability, clarity, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Conduct research to truly understand the demographic of the contract.
- Incorporate themes, relevant research, and data into proposals.
- Maintain bid library and identify new suitable materials required.
- Researching + producing supporting information such as case studies, CV’s and new working policies for individual tenders. Incorporate themes, relevant research and data into proposals.
Keywords: Bid Writing Security ITT RFI RFP OJEU Tenders Pre-qualifications Presentations
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.
- Do you have creative writing skills and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Entry level role into bid writing- great career prospects
- Fantastic company about to enter high growth phase
- Training and exposure given to design tools