Are you a polished sales professional, with experience of selling Manned Guarding and additional security services to the Corporate sector within the M25 and looking for an organisation that will provide you with both support and the autonomy to thrive?
Our client, an established Security provider of Manned Guarding services, are seeking an experienced hands on sales professional to proactively build upon their existing business within the M25 region with remit to also target the M4 corridor. This will be achieved through strategic planning and the development of both existing clients and the identification and conversion of new opportunities.
You will require a security sales background and the ability to bid for and win new business, including small to medium sized contracts.
Ideally you will live within easy commute to London, as you will be expected to attend the London office a couple of days per week.
In addition to Managing another BDM, you will be able to utilise a retained freelance bid writer as deemed necessary and work with other departments to ensure delivery of service.
What are they offering?
- Basic salary to £75K + competitive commission structure • Travel Allowance, competitive commission and great career prospects
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload • Time will be allowed to develop a sales pipeline, as this company is not looking for short term wins, but instead to forge strategic relationships with its clients
What are they asking for?
- "A grounded commercially orientated professional"
- Sound security B2B Manned Guarding sales experience and wide business acumen
- Ability to cost opportunities identified • Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Quality presenter with ability to close
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and responding to enquiries
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead the negotiation or re-negotiation of sales opportunities, working collaboratively with other departments to secure and deliver services sold.
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector