Our client, a leading UK Security provider are seeking a dynamic sales professional with previous experience of selling Security Manned Guarding Services to a range of vertical markets throughout London, including: Corporate (blue chip), Commercial, Property Management Agencies, Government, Educational and Healthcare. In addition, where possible, you will also be responsible for identifying and cross selling other soft service lines including; cleaning and hygiene.
- You will be responsible for selling directly to local and large end users
- The majority of your time will be spent generating new business relationships
- Remaining time will be spent managing and expanding existing accounts through forging relationships and cross selling other services
What are they offering?
- A competitive salary package between £65,000 - £90,000
- Generous Commission scheme
- Company Car / Allowance
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
What are they seeking?
- Experience in pipeline development and conversion: new business and established customers
- The ability to hit a £1m sales target with the right support
- Previous experience of selling Manned Guarding Services, including Reception / Concierge, Static Guarding, Keyholding, Mobile Patrols and Alarm Response services
- Excellent diary management and working autonomously to ensure that you are able to develop opportunities in the region
- Ideally, you will reside within a 1.5 hour commute to London
- Highly motivated, bright and energetic personality with the ability to and present to client both face to face
- Exposure to bid management process