Are you a hard-working and driven 360° sales professional, who possesses strong networking abilities and previous success in generating new business? If so, our client is seeking a Business Development Manager, familiar with selling Security Manned Guarding services, to proactively build upon their existing business and to generate new sales with Corporate organisations throughout London.
This will be achieved through strategic planning, attending network events and by developing / cross selling services to existing clients and through the identification, development and conversion of new opportunities in the marketplace.
Ideally you will live within easy commute to London, as you will be expected to attend the London office a couple of days per week.
What are they offering?
- Basic salary of £50,000 to £75,000 (depending on experience)
- Competitive commission structure
- Travel Allowance
- Great career prospects; and
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload * Time will be allowed to develop a sales pipeline, as this company is not looking for short term wins, but instead to forge strategic relationships with its clients.
What are they asking for?
- A driven salesperson who is quick to learn and adapt their existing skills to sell and develop new business in a competitive marketplace
- A persuasive and credible salesperson with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment and closing the sale.
- A commercially astute professional, who is able to cost opportunities identified and is strong enough to renegotiate and / or walk away from a deal, if not commercially viable
- An excellent Communicator who is comfortable in presenting to senior management, board members and clients alike.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and responding to enquiries
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead the negotiation or re-negotiation of sales opportunities, working collaboratively with other departments to secure and deliver services sold.
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector