Sales background within Manned Guarding is required. Our client is a multi-million, multi-national group that owns one of the most prestigious names in Manned Guarding in the UK. Due to growth and a multitude of sales opportunities they are seeking an experienced (Manned Guarding Security) sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new business within the Midlands + North area.
The candidate can be based anywhere from Birmingham upwards. This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
You will report to the Sales Director and be part of a national team of Business Development Managers. A full detailed and structured program is on offer.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £61K depending on experience
- an existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car/ 5K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
The successful candidate will have a track record in Manned Guarding Business Development (and wide business acumen). You will be persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment overcoming barriers to win business
At interview you will demonstrate the ability to quickly develop rapport along with your presenting skills and ability to close. It will also be clear that you focus on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to cost opportunities identified and the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face. It’s a given that you are motivated, have exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management Mobile Response Facilities Management, , Reception, Concierge services,