Our client is a multi-million, multi-national group that owns one of the most prestigious names in Manned Guarding in the UK. Due to growth and a multitude of sales opportunities they are seeking an experienced sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new business within central London (you will be ideally from security / FM / Cleaning / Void property background).
You will have a strong history of B2B sales within a related service-based industry, security related or security systems is a must. The patch is mainly central London & you will need to be based within an hour from this patch and be able to travel extensively across the area. This company will support you with resources + time to build that pipeline: with a long-term sales strategy in which a polished sales professional will thrive.
You will report to the Sales Director and be part of a national team of Business Development Managers. A full detailed and structured training program is on offer.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £60K depending on experience
- An existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car/ £5K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects OTE 90K+
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
What are they asking for?
- Service knowledge or security related sales experience sector e.g. manned guarding, security, cleaning, facilities Management, cleaning, outsourced Services, vacant/void Property (and wide business acumen)
- Ability to cost opportunities identified Quality presenter ability to close
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Ability to quickly develop rapport but can overcome barriers to win business
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and developing identified clients
- Consultative selling of range of services: mainly static manned guarding but to include patrol + response along with security systems.
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector