A leading international manned guarding security provider is seeking to invest in an experienced security sales professional to convert immediate opportunities and to also identify, develop and secure new strategic business nationally.
This opportunity will suit those with a manned guarding security, cleaning, waste management or integrated facilities services sales background and ideally you will need to be accustomed to selling to those within the Corporate, Public Sector and Property Management markets. You will be very confident in your ability in closing high value opportunities and delivering a target of at least £2.5m.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying and converting existing leads into contracts to achieve target.
What are they offering?
- Basic Salary to £48K depending on experience- a realistic OTE £75k YR1
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission + accelerated bonus scheme.
- A generous pension and 25 days holiday a year.
- An existing pipeline that needs converting
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
- Realistic career opportunities.
What are they asking for?
Are you an experienced Security/ FM/ Waste Management / IFS / Cleaning / B2B sales professional?
You will need to be confident in your ability to take advantage of multi-incoming business enquiries along with a high learning threshold to quickly pick up how to cost opportunities. You will be able to demonstrate in interview your understanding of the margin and associated profit from previous success.
It goes without saying that you are persuasive + credible with an ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment + closing. An ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face with clients is essential as is a full UK driving license.
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy (business development)
- Generate growth by keen networking and following up identified clients
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Manager Tender Management Facilities B2B Security Systems
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.